Video is an effective form of communication that needs to be integrated into each and every aspect of your existing marketing efforts.
Video can be one of the most valuable tools in your marketing toolbox. Whatever your video design and production needs might be, our experts use innovative solutions to create compelling video content that drives engagement and sale online.
More and more, videos are becoming the primary way of communicating online. Whether you’re considering a promotional video or a corporate video, this sort of approach is a terrific way to showcase your products, services, and get your message across. The use of video on your website and as a marketing tool on other platforms (such as YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram) is an excellent way to publicize your company, enhance user-experience, and ultimately improve your brand’s presence in search engines. Video click-through-rates are far higher than image-based ads or content, and websites that provide videos on their site tend to have a higher rate of repeat visitors.
Adwise Marketing agency offers a variety of video design and editing services, including animated explainer and motion graphics videos, branding and marketing videos, video ads for digital platforms and OOH media.
Our video design packages include:
- Scriptwriting and storyboarding
- Video design, editing, and animation
- Audio: voiceovers, music, sound effects
- Media buying and execution
- Content and SEO for SM platforms and ad campaigns
Here are the common types of marketing videos to consider for your marketing strategy, online and off:
– Television commercials help create/increase awareness, promote a product or service, and provide incentives.
– Branding videos increase brand awareness and generate positive feelings towards your brand in the market.
– Public service announcement or PSA videos get your important message out, aiming for the greatest social impact.
– Documentary videos give an overview of your company, history, and mission while targeting key areas of interest and the people who make it happen.
– Client testimonial, success stories, and case study videos show how your products and services have helped clients to solve a problem, overcome challenges, improved lives, and what they have to say about your business.
– Product or service review and demonstration videos explain the benefits of a new product or service.
– Tutorials or “how-to” videos help your customers make the best use of your product or services through a step by step video tutorial.